This event has limited seating! $55/person -Lodging will be fully paid for by the Alliance. PRESENTERS KIM MANGIARACINO CHILDREN'S ADVOCACY CENTERS OF ILLINOIS MARCIA MILLIKEN MINNESOTA CHILDREN'S ALLIANCE - To register, go to:
This event has limited seating!
$55/person -Lodging will be fully paid for by the Alliance.
- KIM MANGIARACINO CHILDREN’S ADVOCACY CENTERS OF ILLINOIS
- MARCIA MILLIKEN MINNESOTA CHILDREN’S ALLIANCE
– To register, go to: https://alliancemdt.eventbrite.com/
– If paying by check, full payment must be made on or before November 2, 2017.
Location and Times
– November 2-3, 2017 – 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson 2740 Snelling Avenue N Roseville, MN 55113
This training will focus on
- Developing the role of the MDT coordinator as a leader and facilitator of the MDT process.
- Building healthy relationships on the MDT.
- Cultivating an environment of accountability and respect among team members.
- Drawing out expertise from each discipline that will lead to more positive outcomes for children and their families.
2 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 3 (Friday) 4:00 pm
Country Inn and Suites by Carlson
2740 Snelling Ave N., Roseville, MN 55113