- About Us
Now Hiring: Administrative Coordinator
Employment Status: Full time
Salary Range: $35,000- $45,000
Supervisor: Executive Director
Administrative Coordinator is a grant-funded position responsible for working with the Executive Director on administrative, grant and financial duties.
- Assist the Executive Director in submitting narrative and financial grant reports.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director as needed.
- Develop office procedures to streamline office processes.
- Aid in gathering information on the organization’s outcomes and grant deliverables.
- Work in coordination with accountant on agency financial reports.
- Oversee implementation of Outcome Measurement System, an evaluative tool used by Minnesota’s children’s advocacy centers.
- Assist with collection and analysis of statistics from member children’s advocacy center.
- Coordinate and actively participate in networking events for the Minnesota Children’s Alliance (Alliance).
- Coordinate logistics for Alliance activities including trainings, special events and board of director meetings.
- Assist the Executive Director in completing all funding reports for grants;
- Provide outreach and support to members by responding to requests for technical assistance and attending member meetings as appropriate;
- Support the overall goals and objectives of the Alliance through additional responsibilities as assigned.
Other related duties such as:
- Participate actively in staff discussions and meetings
- High school diploma or equivalent and 10 years progressive work experience.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Experience with Survey Monkey, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Dropbox, online calendar.
- Experience in utilizing membership/donor databases and/or data collection systems.
- Desired Qualifications
- Familiarity with children’s advocacy centers, multidisciplinary teams and child abuse issues.
- Experience working within cultures other than their own, such as Somali, Hmong, American Indian, LGBTQIA, etc.
- Affinity for the mission of the organization.
- Ability to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing nonprofit organization.
- Personable and relational with strong interpersonal skills including the ability to maintain strong
- and effective working relationships with diverse partners and members.
- Trustworthy and dependable with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized and excels at balancing multiple time-sensitive tasks and tracking status of each.
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently, with minimal instruction and guidance.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to gracefully handle changing calendars and shifting priorities.
- Able to anticipate what needs to be done and make recommendations to supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including good grammar and proofreading skills.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Must submit to a thorough criminal background check.
- Must have access to a vehicle and possess a valid Minnesota driver’s license and proof of insurance, as the position will require some in-state travel.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Generous benefits.
To apply for job opening, submit a cover letter and current resume to Marcia Milliken, Executive Director of the Alliance at email@example.com.