The Minnesota Alliance on Crime (MAC) hosts Susie Hanson from Stevens County Attorney’s Office, Kim Anderson-Moen from Someplace Safe, Vicki Walechka from Le Sueur County Victim/Witness Program, and Teresa Lhotka from Missing Children Minnesota to discuss providing advocacy in less populated areas of Minnesota.
Possible topics include, but not limited to:
- Accessing housing, mental health resources, and other social services
- Working with a small law enforcement agency
- Being the only advocate in the county
- Maintaining confidentiality and navigating relationships when everyone knows everyone
- Advocate safety in rural Minnesota
- Advocacy with Indigenous communities
Register today and submit your questions to the panel!