Promoting Racial Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Across Disciplines and Organizations Addressing Child Maltreatment
Opening events, members meeting and awards presentation: July 12
Three days and multiple tracks featuring APSAC’s distinguished mix of research and practice: July 13, 14, 15
APSAC’s Virtual Colloquium will bring high-quality interdisciplinary learning opportunities to child maltreatment researchers and practitioners across experience levels and professions. Extraordinary plenary speakers will join us virtually and more than 50 workshops will be available! Sessions will be offered at beginning, intermediate, or advanced level for professionals in mental health, social work, medicine, nursing, law, education, law enforcement, prevention, research, advocacy, child protective services, and allied fields.
Tracks Planned for the APSAC Virtual Colloquium 2021:
- Community Initiatives to Promote Change in Child Welfare Practice
- Forensic Interviewing: Trends, Practices, and New Developments
- Promoting Racial Justice in Child Welfare Practice
- Investigation and Prosecution of Child Maltreatment
- Child Sex Trafficking
- Issues in Parent-Child Visitation
- New Solutions to Support Prevention
- Addressing Problematic Sexual Behavior in Youth
- Cultural Sensitivity in Child Abuse Pediatrics
- Research You Can Use!
- Resilience in Children and Families Experiencing Trauma
- Supporting Those Who Support the Families You Serve
- What We Learned About Child Welfare During COVID-19
Register by May 1 for Early Bird Discount!
- APSAC Members: $275
- APSAC Non-Members: $450
- Membership PLUS registration package: $350*
- Presenter members: On the house!
- Presenter non-members: $150
Register by May 1 to receive 10% off member and non-member registration!
*Membership PLUS registration package is not eligible for the Early Bird discount.