About This Training
Accreditation: it comes up every five years, and it generates a veritable mountain of paperwork! Join Marcia Milliken, Executive Director of the Minnesota Children’s Alliance and National Children’s Alliance site reviewer for the inside track on acing your NCA accreditation site visit.
Preparing for accreditation or re-accreditation can be overwhelming – this session will walk through the basics of how to organize your application for success, identifying common stumbling blocks, and provide tips and tricks that help your review go as smoothly as possible.
- Required elements of the NCA accreditation application
- How to organize and upload your materials to make it easy for your reviewer
- Keeping track of continuing education certificates for your team
- Appropriately defining your service area and showing you meet the 75 percent case threshold
- Do’s and Dont’s for your site visit
Note: This training is open only to Children’s Advocacy Center staff.
Marcia Milliken, MA
Executive Director, Minnesota Children’s Alliance
NCA Site Reviewer
- Free parking is available in the lot next to the Minnesota Children’s Alliance building, as well as in the lot across Woodbridge Street.
- Lunch will be provided at this training. Coffee, tea and water will also be available. If you prefer to bring your own meal, a small fridge and microwave are available for your use.