Join NICWA for a webinar with state Indian child welfare professionals to hear discussions about impacts to state agency services and implementation of the Indian Child Welfare Act during the pandemic.
- Yvonne Barrett, Manager of Indian Child Welfare Act Program, Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Adam Becenti, Director of Tribal Affairs, Oregon Department of Human Services
- Natalie Norberg, Director of the Office of Children’s Services, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Tleena Ives, Director of Tribal Relations, Washington Department of Children, Youth, and Families
- Moderator: David Simmons, Government Affairs and Advocacy Director, NICWA