National Children’s Alliance is providing a training opportunity that is a specialized intensive one-day virtual workshop designed to provide focused training for NCAtrak users who desire more knowledge and confidence in their use of NCAtrak custom reporting.
Topics Covered in this Training
Purpose of a Database
- What data does your CAC need to collect?
- Why does your CAC need to collect data?
- MDT roles and data needed
Learning How Report Features Function in NCAtrak
- Review of the dashboard
- Case reports
- Management reports
- Schedule reports
- NCA statistic reports – what data is used and how to figure out what is wrong when numbers are different than expected
Overview of Custom Reports
- Review custom reporting functionality
- Search for reports
- Using custom reports for case reports
- MDT agendas and case management reports
- Report vs. query
- How to copy a report or query to add to other CAC reports or queries
- Deleting reports and queries
What Types of Reports Do You Need?
While there are many reporting requirements for programs, there are often similarities in the information collected for seemingly unrelated reports. This part of the agenda will focus on identifying the types of reports each participant wants to learn to create during this training. We will look at the commonalities of discussed reports and learn how NCAtrak features manage these universal needs.
Creating a Custom Report
- Creating CAC management reports and queries from scratch
- Sharing and printing custom reports
- Creating simple and complex queries to generate a report
- Create and use pivot tables to analyze and summarize data
Space is limited so make sure to reserve your spot today! The cost for this training is only $299 per person. This registration fee includes an NCAtrak training manual, documentation and supporting materials in electronic form. This training takes place on October 26, 2023 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time.