We are living through a time of fear and disruption of daily life that most of us have never experienced. Join the National Children’s Alliance as they host Carrie Epstein, LCSW-R, from Yale for a look at the impact of ongoing external dangers and demands. Learn how to recognize common stress reactions and how to use coping strategies to “turn down the volume.” This is a 90-minute webinar.
This webinar will provide valuable information on:
- What is known about the impact of high levels of distress generated by ongoing external dangers/demands
- Recognize common stress reactions
- Understand how we experience these reactions in our bodies, thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- Identify coping strategies for “turning down the volume” of these reactions.
- Understand why these coping strategies work to lower these reactions
- Connect to useful resources
Registration and Cost
There is no cost for this webinar, but participants must be eligible to register through the National Children’s Alliance Engage platform. Register now.