APSAC is excited to announce the 29th Colloquium will be held in New Orleans, LA, June 6 -10, 2022.
Colloquium Theme: Celebrating Resilience
- Pre-conference institutes: June 6 (Full Day) – 7 (Morning)
- Four days and multiple tracks featuring APSAC’s distinguished mix of research and practice:
- June 7 (1:00 central) – June 10 (2:30 central)
APSAC’s 29th Colloquium will bring high-quality interdisciplinary learning opportunities to child maltreatment researchers and practitioners across experience levels and professions. Extraordinary plenary speakers will join us and more than 50 workshops will be available! Sessions will be offered at beginning, intermediate, or advanced level for professionals in mental health, social work, medicine, nursing, law, education, law enforcement, prevention, research, advocacy, child protective services, and allied fields.
- Colloquium: $449 members/$509 non-members
- Advanced Training Institutes Only (One or One and a Half Day): $159 members/$189 non-members
- Institutes + Colloquium (Full Week Registration): $569 members/ $689 non-members
- Students Colloquium Only: $200 members/$250 non-members
- Presenters Colloquium Only: $275 members/$325 non-members
- CE Credit: $50*
- After May 18, 2022: Add $75