The objective of the San Diego Conference is to develop and enhance professional skills and knowledge in the prevention, recognition, assessment, and treatment of all forms of maltreatment including those related to family violence as well as to enhance investigative and legal skills. Issues concerning support for families, prevention, leadership, policy making, secondary, and translating the latest research into action are also addressed.
The conference will address a range of important multidisciplinary topics in the fields of child maltreatment, human trafficking, and domestic violence. We are inviting proposals for workshop/interactive sessions addressing one of the following topics:
- Child Welfare & Diverse Issues
- Forensic Interview
- Global Perspectives
- Infant & Early Childhood Mental Health
- Medical for Medical Professionals
Medical for the MDT
- Mental Health/Trauma Counseling
- Prevention & Family Strengthening
- Scientific Sessions
- Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Trauma-Informed Systems
- Victim Support and Advocacy
Early Bird Rate available through October 21, 2022. Register online.