A Virtual Conference Sponsored by
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children-New York
American Psychological Association Division 37 The Society for Child and
- Family Policy and Practice
- National Initiative to End Corporal Punishment
- The New York Foundling’s Vincent J. Fontana Center for Child Protection
New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Prevent Child Abuse New York
Registration has closed for this event.
- No Hit Zones: Low-Cost, Low-Effort Interventions to Reduce the Hitting of Children in Our Communities
- What Do I Tell My Clients/Parents About Corporal Punishment That Will Make a Difference?
- I Can Do What I Want with My Children: A Theological Examination of the Intersection of American Jurisprudence, Religion, and Corporal Punishment
- How to Talk About the Harms of Corporal Punishment with African-American Parents
CE Credit: 3.5 NY CE credits for psychology, social work, or mental health counseling are available for no charge. CE credits will only be awarded to social workers, psychologists, and mental health counselors who are licensed in New York State.
Email FontanaCenter@nyfoundling.org with your name, license number, and the type of credit you are requesting.